Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Almost Snow Day

We got dumped on yesterday! I was surprised and Solana was disappointed that a "snow day" was not declared by the school. Note: Her first and last snow day was spent making cookies. I'm sure that has something to do with her excitement for another one... :)

I was told to expect 4-5 inches so I put a large plastic bowl outside early in the morning. After dinner I had a surprise for Solana. She got to make our dessert out of snow.

Mix the following in a bowl (all to taste):
Snow
Cream
Vanilla
Sugar

It was super yummy and super special. She loved it and I highly recommend it!



2 comments:

meredith said...

Wow, I'll have to try that!

Megan B ♥ said...

My kids would LOVE that! If there were any clean snow to be had.... All the stuff we got around here has been hanging out for several weeks... YUCKY.