Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sick Day

Everyone in the house is sick except for me. Dave was completely miserable yesterday - barely able to do anything. Fortunately, the girls aren't quite as bad off as him. But they have a nasty cough, sore throats, little appetite, and Chloe won't drink. We're going to have a wonderfully boring TV-filled long weekend. We did, however, manage to sneak in a tiny bit of fun yesterday.

We were out of eggs but I was really craving chocolate baked goods so I decided to try flaxseed meal as an egg replacement and it actually worked! Solana made the brownies all by herself. I just brought her the ingredients and reminded her which measuring utensils to use. My counter and cookbook have never caught so many spills! LOL! 


Chloe was begging to go outside all day but it was pretty warm out and she'd barely drunk 5oz of water. Finally, I relented. We stayed in the shade and kept it short. I'm glad we did it, though. They had a blast.

I used to think that Chloe wouldn't be able to see bubbles. Oh she can definitely see them.
Mommy! I pop bubo with a stick!
 Pop the bubos. Pop the bubos. Pop the bubos.
 Mommy! I pop bubos just like Dolana!
Bubbles Bubbles Wheeee! Bubos Bubos Wheeee!
 Chasing the bubbles.


No comments: