Thursday, May 31, 2012

That's What Chloe Said - May

When she needs help she says, "Mommy will help you!" or "Daddy will help you!"

When she's upset at me for telling her "no" or getting after her she tattles on me to Solana (whether or not Solana is home).  Crying: "Nana! Mama ded No Cwowee Bea! Nana!"

Chloe is getting better at saying her sister's name. It's morphing from "Nana" to "Dolana." While adorable, it's also kind of sad. I'm a stickler for pronunciation and grammar but find myself sad whenever her cute baby talk disappears.

Popular phrase of the month: "Like Dolana." Little sister wants to do everything like her big sister. She frequently reports to me when they're doing something together.
"Cwowee Bea eating popcorn like Dolana. Cwowee coloring like Dolana did it. Mommy, I'm ditting on de couch dus like Dolana."

Chloe can count to 20.
Name the following shapes: circle, oval, square, rectangle, triangle, octagon
Name the following colors: yellow, red, blue, green, orange, purple, pink, white, black

No comments: