Tuesday, April 30, 2013

That's what solana said - April

Solana loves to compliment my cooking. She knows I'm a good cook but just doesn't appreciate what I put on her plate. She sit there and talk about how great dinner is but then sits without taking a bite. Or we'll eat something I di don't make and she'll say, "but Mommy's _____ is way better!" It's actually kind of annoying despite her good intentions. I'd rather she eat her dinner than talk about how good it is. The other day I made shrimp. We don't eat shrimp often. She took a few bites and gagged down every bite and finally threw up in her mouth. I asked her if its really that gross. She said, "No, it's really good! My mouth thinks its good but my stomach just doesn't know."
-----------------------------------
Solana has recently decided that she doesn't like taking baths. When I suggested that she take a bath one day she balked. I asked her, "Do you want to be stinky?" She replied, "yes." "What?!?" Solana, "Well, not TOTALLY."
-----------------------------------
New Favorite Words: Farty-pants and Goofball
-----------------------------------

1 comment:

The Hillbergs said...

weird! my favorite words are farty-pants and goofball too! at least they are now! I can't believe they haven't been in my vocabulary!