Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Skinny Butt

I never put jeans on Chloe. She's always in those soft cotton/poly blend pants with elastic waist bands or stretch pants. Her jeans have partly elastic waist bands but still never seem to fit. She's too skinny for the ones that are long enough and the ones that fit her around the waist are too short (even in the crotch). I guess that's what happens when you're 23% height and 6% weight.

On this particular day I convinced myself she'd be able to keep these up. I was wrong. Poor sweet girl needs to grow herself a bootie. :)

6 comments:

The Hillbergs said...

She'll appreciate her skinny butt when she's 35.

Kim said...

Get that girl some jeggings. ;-) That's what I ended up getting for Sophia because the adjustable waist pants bother her if they're bunched up too much.

Cyndi Hendrickson said...

I call leggings "stretch pants" and she has tons. That's what she normally wears. I have 4 pairs of jeans that were Solana's or handed down from cousin Mia, though. They're so cute! I keep trying them :-)

A Goldsworthy Note said...

Hahaha. Great picture catch. Aren't there new jeans with elastic on the sides to change with waist size?

Anna said...

This is why they make those precious suspenders. Just the process of getting those on will entertain both of you. :)

Megan B ♥ said...

Oh my goodness, I was LITERALLY awake last night (this morning) thinking about this very thing. I would love to get Crew some jeans so that he could crawl around the playground better (he's about to start preschool!), but.... jeans? For those hips?