Thursday, January 19, 2012

Solana - 3.5 and 6.5 Years Old

I was just looking at Facebook and found this interview that I gave Solana right when I first joined FB. I did it again today. Here are the results:

My comments are in parentheses ( ).

1. What is something mom always says to you?
3.5: Will you please come in here so I can brush your hair? And I say "yes" ( I like how she gives me such good manners!)
6.5: Solana needs to eat more of her lunch because she didn't eat enough of it at lunch time. (Current topic of discussion since she's been coming home from school every day with a full lunch box.)

2. What makes your mom happy?
3.5: When you do what she says.
6.5: When I give her a hug. I was just about to give you a hug. (jumps up and hugs me)

3. What makes mom sad?
3.5: Not doing what you say.
6.5: When I don't do the right thing. When I don't make the right choice, actually.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
3.5: Make a funny joke and make silly faces.
6.5: By making funny faces.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
3.5: Me! Mmmm. She liked her Daddy so much!
6.5: Kind of like me. You looked kind of like me.

6. How old is your mom?
3.5: I don't remember.
6.5: Ummmm. Ummmm. Umm. Ummm. Umm.

7. How tall is your mom?
3.5: 9? I don't remember...
6.5: She's....ummm...can we just check, Mommy? I'm almost halfway as tall as her. And this is something that makes her laugh. See Mommy? (while doing a silly dance)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
3.5: Playing
6.5: Be with me and Chloe.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
3.5: Jogging.
6.5: On the computer and on the phone.


10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
3.5: (I had to explain "famous" as someone that everybody knows - like Dora or Cinderella.) Oh, umm For talking - just like Obama. (LOL - can you tell we watch a lot of CNN? And talking?!? That's the LAST thing I would be famous for. Haha!)
6.5: Cooking and Pampered Chef.

11. What is your mom really good at?
3.5: Memory game
6.5: Making me and Chloe laugh. And have fun. And cooking! She's really good at cooking. Reeeealy good.


12. What is your mom not very good at?
3.5: combing the doggie
6.5: Jump rope. hahahahahehehehe. giggle giggle.

13. What does your mom do for a job?
3.5: I don't remember
6.5: Watch Chloe.

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
3.5: Peanut butter and jelly ("Really?" I ask laughing because I don't like PB&J that much.) I mean, soup.
6.5: Shrimp (I made coconut shrimp for the first time recently. Otherwise, I almost never cook or eat shrimp. Haha!)

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
3.5: make silly faces (LOL - she didn't really get this one)
6.5: Cuz she is very smart. She should be on TV cuz she's so good at cooking. (I love it that she thinks I'm such a good cook and always has to be constantly prodded to eat her dinner.)


16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
3.5: Snow White (I think it's the black hair)
6.5: I think you would be good being Dora. I actually do. Because it's the only thing I could think of.


17. What do you and your mom do together?
3.5: memory game, play with Bluebell
6.5: Dancing. That dancing game on Kinect.


18. How are you and your mom the same?
3.5: blue (she had a blue shirt and I have blue jeans)
6.5: We both know a lot of Spanish. What? I like Espanol!


19. How are you and your mom different?
3.5: I have brown hair and you have black hair
6.5: Our eyes are different.


20. How do you know your mom loves you?
3.5: you do silly dances sometimes with me (as she did a silly dance)
6.5: Because whenever I feel sad she gives me a hug.


21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
3.5: because he's nice
6.5: He's handsome!

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
3.5: Chuck E Cheese (LOL - even after I denied liking CEC she still insists I do. Hahaha. She tries this Jedi mind stuff on me all the time!)
6.5: Home?

No comments: