Saturday, March 26, 2011

Go Ahead. Prove Me Wrong.

Do your kids relish an opportunity to prove you wrong? Mine does and she's not even talking! I walked away from the table today during lunch and when I returned Chloe had grabbed her cup off the table and was drinking away. "Who gave her that cup???" I asked. Dave, sitting on the couch, shrugged and Solana looked at me blankly.
Tonight at dinner Chloe took about 5 sips from her cup. And three of those sips were taken while holding the cup herself. Go ahead, Chloe. Prove me wrong when I say you can't drink from your cup yet. I don't mind.
Little turkey.

Oh yeah! And she ate two whole macaroni noodles at our neighbor's house last night! That is a Big...Deal!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Yay Chloe!

The Hillbergs said...

She probably reads this blog when she's supposed to be napping! Decided to teach mommy a lesson! Ugh, children! Next she'll want her own cell phone!

Grammy said...

I'm sure that you love it! Go, Little Chloe, Go!
Love,
Grammy

Megan B ♥ said...

LOL, you will be VERY impressed with Chloe in a few days when I post that Crew can finally do his own sippy cup!!!

carol anne said...

Our pediatrician told me that she tells parents that are worried that their baby isn't rolling over, to leave them on the bed and walk away!
She was obviously joking -- but it is pretty funny how it seems to work out that way.

And Chloe,
Way to go Big Girl ~ keep your Mommy on her toes!