Thursday, March 31, 2011

That's what Solana said - March

3/17/11 "You're the first ever funniest mother I ever met!"

3/22/11 Chloe is terrified of Elmo. We recently brought out the dolls and she turns tail crawling away as fast as she can every time she sees them. We decided to sell them so Dave was replacing the batteries shortly after I laid Chloe down for the night. He tested one and we think she heard it because we suddenly heard crying from her room. Solana declared, "That's not just any crying. That's Elmo crying!"

3/23/11 (excited voice) "We got a new bus today! And the floor is really blaaaack. And the seats have no hoooooles. And it's all cleeeeean. (quick change to super sad voice, head bent, pouty lip activated) But I miss the old bus. It was perfectly fine..."

3/25/11 "Daddy, why is Mommy laughing all the time?" We'll take that to mean that we live in a happy house and NOT that I'm loco en la cabeza!

3/31/11 "You're the first ever funniest mother!" (If she said it twice it must be true...)

2 comments:

Grammy said...

First of all, so glad you're getting those Elmos out of the house! Secondly, thanks for making me smile, laugh ...with all your vivid descriptions of what my granddaughters are doing and saying. I love it!

Megan B ♥ said...

Oh, I just love Solana! Ha ha ha! She is so funny!!!!!!