Monday, April 16, 2012

Oooh Goodie! I love those!

Chloe and I made several stops today after her gymnastics class. One of those stops was to Once Upon A Child, a second-hand clothing shop. We needed a couple of onesies to go under her pajamas. As soon as we walked in she ran to the clothes and said, "Ooooh Goodie! I love these!" Seriously! Where does she get that from? I don't think I've ever felt that way about shopping in my entire life! Her Grammy and Aunts love shopping but they live across the country. Weird.

I couldn't get my phone out fast enough. She rested her cheek on the clothes and hugged them as she said it. This was right after she did it.

Then she started going through the clothes like a seasoned shopper. So weird!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cracks me up. My girls are the same way. D wakes up demanding cute clothes every morning (she mixes the languages and demands "roupa cute.") I hate shopping and would pay money to not have to try things on. That is why most of my wardrobe is stuff I grab while I am dashing through Target.

A Goldsworthy Note said...

Too cute!!! I don't know about that shopping thing. In Houston you were having a pretty good time at the outlet mall :0) Oh, and I love Once Upon a Child. Joe and I got some things for Grant at one in San Antonio. Unfortunately they don't have one where I'm currently living. Maybe that's a good thing.